Tuesday 4 August 2015

Red Velvet Cake

Red Velvet Cake from Davidstea was not one I expected to like to be honest.

But I really, really did. It smelled amazing right off the batt. Like cake batter, which for a tea saying it's cake, is a good sign.

I brewed it like a regular black tea, and it tasted almost exactly like it smelled. It just needed SLIGHTLY more sweetness, which could have been achieved by adding some vanilla agave (I can't find mine as I am packing up my room right now, and it's vanished among the disorganization. Hella ace idea to mass do reviews while moving!).

It scored a solid 7.5/10. Simply because it's a tea you'd need to be more in the mood for, and drinking hot tea on a hot day isn't always the most fun - and today is a hot day.

Would do again.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!