Saturday 25 July 2015

Electric Lemonade

Ingredients: Apple, green mate, apple pomace (pomace, citric acid), sweet blackberry leaves, blueberry, red currants, raspberry, strawberry, natural red currant, lemon and strawberry flavouring. 


First, I would like to say I made a huge mistake...
I thought, "Hey, I will make a whole jug of this so I can drink it in the morning for a nice boost!" not knowing it's strength.

I didn't make it strong enough.

You have to use about 50% more than you might for other teas, and REALLY let it steep.


Despite being weak, I like it.

It tastes like lemon and raspberry with mate.
It's good, I just need it to be way stronger.


Nothing special, but it's a really great addition to the boring DT mate collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!