Friday 12 June 2015

Raspberry Mojito

Apologies for my absence. I was recovering from some minor surgery, spending the last two weeks sleeping and recovering. Thank you for your patience.


Ingredients: Apples, raisins, hibiscus blossoms, carrot, beetroot, peppermint, lime, raspberries, rose petals, natural and artificial strawberry flavouring. 


I looooove mojitos.
And raspberries.

I was very excited to hear about this tea, and I am not disappointed.

I am having it iced.
But, if you like hot fruit teas, this would probably make for a nice twist to a hot peppermint tea.

Peppermint is definitely the most stand-out flavour in this tea, so you might want to have something to sweeten in up a bit if that isn't your thing. I tried adding some raspberry agave, which was excellent! But I like it on it's own as well.
But, while the mint flavour is strong, you can still taste the raspberry (and a little bit of that strawberry flavouring), plus the tiniest hint of lime. It could do with some more lime. ALWAYS MORE LIME

Today I am trying it made at DavidsTea, so the next time I make it I will be trying it a bit stronger.
Because I definitely bought myself some of this stuff, and will more than likely be going back for more.

Chris bought me a SodaStream as an early birthday present, so I can not wait to try this one as a pop.


I recommend that everyone at least pop in to their local DT when they are sampling it.
I am really enjoying it.


Happy Steeping,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!