Thursday 26 February 2015

Kayla's Magical Cold-Busting Mess of Craziness (or: The Ass-Kicker)

So, this week Chris caught a crazy nasty cold. I have never seen him cough so much and look so miserable. I knew what had to be done... tea must be made.

Instead of just making him a regular cup of Cold 911 from DavidsTea, I had to be all crazy and take it about six steps further. This is what I did

Mostly equal parts, all from DavidsTea:
  • Cold 911
  • Nettle leaf (no longer sold, could replace with Liquorice Twist)
  • Detox
  • Chamomile
  • Peppermint (for flavour)
(Combined Ingredients: Peppermint, apple, juniper berries, nettle leaf, mulberry leaf, rooibos, sencha green tea, lemongrass, ginger, ginkgo.With natural eucalyptus, orange, and lemon flavouring)

AND it's all organic!

Add a tsp (or more, I won't judge) of honey.

It just tastes like a sweet, medicinal peppermint. 

Well, I have been informed that, thanks to three large mugs of my madness tea, Chris is free from his sore throat symptoms and feeling much better!
And for someone who refuses to drink or try tea (even when he enjoys the smell), this is a great victory for tea. He even ASKED for some at one point.

There you have it. The Ass-Kicker.
Well, the the kicker of the asses of colds.... yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!