Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Circle of Magi: Mulberry Magic

I honestly could not decide whether to do a tea I knew, or suspected I would, hate for this one. I carry such a major dislike towards the Circle level (mostly just THAT QUEST) that it honestly would make sense. BUT I decided to do Mulberry Magic. Why? Because magic that's why. That, and letting my dislike pre-guide a review wouldn't be as much fun as a wild guess!
The first time I played this, I ended up accidentally killing all the mages at the circle, and having to use blood magic with Arl Eamon. THIS TIME I ended up getting help in doing it correctly, and had the help of the mages. Bonus! EXTRA MAGIC TO GO WITH MULBERRY MAGIC

So this tea basically tastes like a less sweet version of how it smells. It's overall really pleasant (unlike this level), but I wish it had some nice sweet green tea in it as well, to help brighten things up. It just feels like it's missing something...a certain...magic. Don't judge me for trying to be punny. I swear adding some green tea would help it's case! Something with a honey taste to it?

I'M A DWARF FOR MAKERS SAKE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT MAGIC????

It's a good tea! Taste test in store first though.

Still rocking that romance,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!