Tuesday 23 September 2014

Kanpe

Kanpe! A tea by DavidsTea that was a limited edition, and is no longer out on their website at least. 

And, is one of the reasons why I am not buying any Sweet Apple Cider! Kanpe basically tastes like apple cider, and is this beautiful, blood orange color! The other reason is this.

It's a gross, wet, dreary day. Perfect for hot apple cider Kanpe! 

I used two scoops, because I like it fairly strong. I wish there was more cinnamon in it, but that is an easy remedy if I put my mind to it. I steeped it for about 5 minutes.

It's a little light, but sweet, kinda creamy, apple-y, and yummy.

I pity those who never got to try it's apple cider-y flavor, and it makes me understand why people are getting the apple cider tea (although the apple cider I put in the clicky up top is amazing and I say go with that)

-Much love

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!