Thursday 11 September 2014

Detox (organic)

 [picture of tea to go here, when the damn thing decides to load]


Ingredients: certified Fair Trade rooibos, sencha, lemongrass, ginger, juniper berries, ginko, natural lemon flavouring.


I was going to leave a review until tomorrow to write because my stomach feels really gross right now. Then I thought, hey! I can tell everyone about the tea I use whenever I feel like crap! So, I'm going to do just that.
Now, I usually modify this with honey, nettle leaf, and chamomile -you know, for a real punch to my illness- but I will just add honey, after an initial taste description.

Steeped for five minutes, sometimes a little longer -again, that punch.

Tons of rooibos-y goodness. Only slight undertones of ginger and lemongrass, which I find fantastic because I can't stand either flavours. It really doesn't taste like your typical "wellness" type tea, it just tastes like a delicious and hearty rooibos .

Honey really isn't necessary at all with this tea, but I add it for extra flavour and because honey is pretty awesome. It also makes everything go down just a little more smoothly.

I think that this is a tea that everyone should have in their house. Upset stomachs are common, and you can definitely be prepared with this delicious tummy-soother.


Happy steeping,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!