Thursday 12 June 2014

Kiwi's Big Adventure

Kiwi's Big Adventure
From DavidsTea
Ingredients: Green tea, apple, kiwi, lemongrass, lemon peel, artificial flavouring


Laura made me want to try this tea forever ago, but since I was in the midst of penny pinching... it took me a while to finally order this tea.

It smells SO good. As soon as I took a whiff I was glad that I was giving this tea a go.
Only one problem....

HOT OR COLD?!?

Why not both?
Hot: maybe it's just the warm weather, but I was just not feeling this hot today. It still tastes amazing, but I definitely needed to ice it.
Cold: so good. So much kiwi and apple goodness. This is something I think kids would really love. (And bonus for parents: it's actually HEALTHY - yay!)

This is a pretty awesome tea and I can definitely see why it has stuck around so long.
The apple, kiwi, and green tea are just so perfectly balanced here. I love it!!


Give it a try both ways. It doesn't matter the mood you're in; Kiwi's Big Adventure will bring a smile to the hearts of the lovers of sweet green teas.


Happy Steeping,

~K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!