Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Last of Us: Mixing of Obsessions Part 2

On my first steep, I used once scoop with my David's Perfect Spoon and steeped it for about 5 minutes. There honestly isn't much of a smell to this tea, and it doesn't taste bad. A little herby, but not savory or sweet. So, for a tea made for healing instead of flavor, I'd say that's pretty ace. BUT if you steep it too long it becomes bitter and completely undrinkable.

Now, for the true test, out of all my steeps did it work for what the ingredients are supposed to do...

The answer is a resounding, kind of. Since there were no steeping instructions, I can't be sure I was even doing it correctly.

I did have a decrease in pain by about two points when I had it. (5/10 down to a 3/10 etc) But nothing super spectacular that made this worth using when we have access to pain killers.

BUT in the world of The Last of Us, steeping this on a cold night, when you're bruised and sore and have nothing else to soothe it, a tea like this would be awesome and incredibly helpful!

In the end, this is perfect for the apocalypse if you are in the North Eastern USA or Iceland!

Oh yeah, and here is the video I promised you.

 



-----

No, seriously,
We DO NOT take responsibility for any possible consequences from any use of the information provided by this information, or information contained in this blog. The post of this information does NOT constitute the practice of medicine or replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider(s). Please seek the advice from your doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!