Tuesday 13 May 2014

Goji Pop

Okay, I'm cheating when it comes to steeping this one. I put it in a bag. I WANTED TO REVIEW BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO CLEAN UP. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Today's review? Goji Pop by DavdsTea.

Since I have a tin of it, it's pretty obvious that I like this tea. As a general rule of thumb, for me, buying 100 grams of tea means it's a keeper.
So I used two scoops of this tea using my David's Perfect Spoon, put them in the DavidsTea drawstring tea filters that I got from Kayla. Steeped it for extra long (aka the bag didn't leave the pot) because, well, it's in the bag and doesn't get to spread out as much.

This tea is sweet, but not too sweet, and quite smooth.  I get a lot of honeydew flavor, but it can change depending on the proportions of fruits you get in each scoop. IT'S LIKE A SURPRISE EVERY TIME. I honestly don't find that it has much of a smell.


Either way, it's a good tea.

Get the good tea.

Much tea. Very good.

-Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!