Tuesday 8 April 2014

Jasmine Pearls

Picture from here
In honor of Game of Thrones starting up on Sunday, and the amazing Khaleesi and her dragons; Viserion, Drogon, and Rhaegal, I'm reviewing Jasmine Black Pearls, by DavidsTea.
Kayla gave me some of her Jasmine Pearls (because she's awesome), so I'm very excited!

Don't worry, I'll keep it spoilers free!

Also, our kitchen reno's started yesterday, so this is basically the last review until the reno's are done that won't be prescheduled. Considering I am typing this up after Game of Thrones, so it's like past 10pm, give me a break if it sucks. SILLY MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME. And the fact that I was up early today may have an effect on my writing quality



I just plopped 3 of the pearls directly into my pot and boiled my water to the green setting on my kettle. So, it steeped until the pot was done

It tastes like green tea and jasmine. It is really, really yummy. I just found that 3 pearls was a little too strong for me (since it was just sitting in the pot). I think next time I'll try it with one pearl, see how it goes. It didn't turn bitter with the very long steep time, which was fantastic! I WAS AMAZINGLY SURPRISED.




It smells like jasmine. Really nice jasmine perfume.


On the Game of Thrones note, IT WAS SO GOOD THE HOUR WENT BY REALLY QUICKLY. ARYA. ARYA YOU ARE A BAMF.

Remember, all men must die - but we are not men.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!