Wednesday 19 February 2014

Tea and Hair: Days 8 - 14

Ugh, on day 8 we had a MASSIVE temperature change, again. -32 C with the windchill. Needless to say, my hair was a frizzy mess. I had to oil it up.

Something I think I've noticed is my hair may be getting a little lighter, a little more reddish in tint. It totally is lighting dependent, so I'm going to REALLY track my pictures. Chamomile has been known to lighten hair, so it's entirely possible.

On day nine and 10 my hair was ballin'. Like it was so fucking fantastic looking and feeling I have no words.
Honestly, my hair has been looks pretty good no matter what I do. Pigtails all day? It comes out of it looking pretty grand

THUS FAR I AM IMPRESSED.

DAY 14 HAS TAKEN ME TO THE GYM. So my hair is tied back and not curly at all. Good fucking times.

even if my hair is getting lighter

Bigger and better pictures next week!

-L


Day 14: Pigtails all day plus a workout = this hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!