Wednesday 26 February 2014

Tea and Hair Days 15-22

Okay so my hair is 100% getting lighter. Its undertones of brown are being brought out, giving it a more brown look when the light hits it.

Basically, how it looks after I spend my life outside in the summer, as opposed to post winter.

So fair warning, what they say about a chamomile hair rinse is true - IT WILL LIGHTEN YOUR HAIR. But, it also makes it looks super natural, and in a totally all natural way.

I had to use soft water (well water is great), and shampoo/conditioner I don't normally use, on my hair this weekend. The soft water is nice on my hair, the shampoo makes my hair act weird. Also, I was helping tear down a wall so I ended up showered twice because...well...you don't need to know what was behind the drywall. Let's just leave it at it was gross.
But soft water = softer hair. Double showering = my hair got wrecked when it came to dryness.

Sunday night earned a nice oil treatment for my hair and scalp, which worked wonders.

BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE ONCE IT DRIED IN THE MORNING. Shut up, I was busy for once.  So, here are some shitty pictures of me, at 11pm on Monday. Curls still going strong.

Let me just say, I love this tea shit I made.

I PROMISE MY FINAL PICTURES WILL BE BETTER. YOU CAN ALL YELL AT ME IF THEY'RE NOT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!