Thursday 27 February 2014

Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom from DavidsTea
 Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, artificial flavouring 

I steeped this for five (maybe six, I got slightly distracted) minutes in my steeper from DT, which I use for practically all of my steeping. I'm a creature of habit, what can I say?

This is one awesome rooibos. I really love it. Super creamy vanilla with a punch of orange peel and blossom (two very different things, let me tell you), but never overpowering the rooibos. I am just in love with how all of the individual flavours shine, while coming together to make something so delicious. 

Now, it could be that I am a sucker for neroli (orange blossoms) ever since I started working with the essential oil as a massage therapist, but damn! I really really like this. I have stopped writing about a million times because I can't put my damn cup down!

I think that's all you need to know.

I'm going to go melt into my cup of nirvana now.


I know shit about photography.
Stop trying to be fancy, Kayla

Happy Steeping,

~K

PS. Sorry I didn't say anything funny... or write very much... or... screw it, who cares?! This tea speaks for itself *GLUG GLUG GLUG*
PPS I just got bitten for not sharing this delicious tea. birds are dicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!