Monday 20 January 2014

New Tea Purchases

Hey all!

Right now I'm putting myself on a strict "only desperate refills only" or "this tea will be gone by X date AND it looks awesome" tea budget.

Sad? Yes. (More for me than for you, dear readers. Unless you are as invested in my tea horde as I am - then I thank you)
In danger of stopping reviews? GODS NO.

I have enough teas to keep me reviewing for probably 3/4 of 2014 without buying anything.

Right now I'm in the process of saving for a house, hopefully to be moving out by October 2014 (keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!). As a result of this time being the final push, I'm putting more cash away per month than ever before. As a result, personal spending money is a little tighter than normal.

By making this defined, and out in the open, decision, will not only help me stick to it, but help with any guilt I have over it.

Don't worry, you guys will still be kept in the loop and kept surprised by all of my reviews!

Ciao!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!