Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bravissimo

Oh Gods.
This fucking tea.

I brewed a cup to taste test it and REALLY didn't like it.
But I have to brew another cup for the review, so I can be more specific than "YUCK" and take pictures.

NEVER SAY I DON'T LOVE YOU GUYS.

Well, on to fucking Bravissimo, by DavidsTea.

So, since I was only making a glass, I used 1.5 tsp, and steeped for about 5 minutes.

When it's steeping, you can pretty much only smell the chamomile. DECEPTION AT IT'S FINEST.
For me, as soon as I swallowed my first sip, I hated it.  I got this horrible sickly sweet licorice-y taste at the back of my throat. It honestly was almost medicinal in flavor.

BUT, if there was no licorice root, which ended up causing such a horrible flavor, it would be a nice tea.

AND it does what it says it does. It does help a throat feel BETTER.

So, if you're WILLING to put up with that for an entire cup, more power to you. I'd rather have Cold 911.


YES THIS WAS DONE IN OCTOBER AND JUST SCHEDULED FOR NOW. SHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!