Friday 20 December 2013

Coffee Cake

 
Coffee Cake


Ingredients: Black tea, cherries, pineapple, natural and artificial cake flavoring  (DT, NO! You are a CANADIAN company. Use PROPER spelling! Flavouring*... Yes, I copy and paste the ingredients from their site.)


Coffee Cake smells amazing. Even Chris  told me that he thinks it smells really good, and he never comments anything about my teas. So I was excited to give this one a try.

I steeped it for five minutes, as suggested (it could use a little longer, in my opinion) and it does smell a little like a coffee cake. All I could think was that it tastes like a toasted caramel rooibos, even though there is no rooibos tea in this one. I wish I could taste more of the fruit and less of the cake flavouring... but that is not to say that it isn't yummy; it is!

It tastes like caramel and rooibos, but you still get the rich flavour of the black tea. That's about all I can say about it... It's good!

I'm going to go back to making chocolates now!
(Perhaps MATCHA chocolates?????)


I will try and make a post before Christmas with some recipes that I have come up with. if not, Merry Christmas!

Happy Steeping!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!