Friday 22 November 2013

White Chocolate Frost

White Chocolate Frost
from DavidsTea
I chose to start off the Winter/Holiday collection of posts with this tea because it smelled good, and because I wanted to save the super Christmas-y ones until it is actually December.

It looks incredibly dull... Like a mint tea, but with little ball things inside of it. But it smells like a really creamy mint. I steeped for four minutes, trudged out in to the snow for a picture for you, then scuttled back inside so I could drink it. Wow.



This tastes EXACTLY like those little Christmas chocolate candy things. Those white, pink and green white chocolates that taste like peppermint with the little balls of candy stuck to the bottoms. Do you know what I'm talking about?! They sell them during the Christmas season at a kiosk at the mall, and they kick ass. So does this tea.

I LOVE this tea. Wow. I must have more!! It is so creamy, without being sweet or overbearing, and minty. This tastes like my childhood; when I would sit with my English neighbour drinking peppermint tea with cream while we made fancy Christmas cards to sell at the local craft market. Good times. Good tea. If you love peppermint tea, get your ass over to DavidsTea and get yourself some of this before it is too late!



What a perfect way to end an evening in from the cold.



Happy Steeping!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!