Friday 25 October 2013

Three Wishes

Three Wishes from DavidsTea
 Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring.


This picture makes it look a little too dark
This is a delightful little treat whenever you are in the mood for something a little sweet (in the unconventional sense of "sweet", I suppose), but can't make up your mind when it comes to choosing between black or green tea. 

The recommended brewing time is 4-6 minutes. For the first try, I went for 4... yikes. Way too bitter. I really had trouble getting it down, and probably only managed a couple of sips. That strong may be alright for some people, but not for me!


So, I tried two and a half minutes the next time. Perfect!
I can best liken it to Buddha's Blend, only darker... which is probably because they are incredibly similar when it comes to ingredients, keep it light and let all of them shine. The rose and jasmine mix so nicely, gives it almost a fruity taste. The flavour of the green tea is definitely the star tea, but the black tea gives it a bit of depth.


Oh yeah, and Yoshi loved it. I could barely drink it without getting feathers in my face because he refused to get off of my cup!



Happy Steeping,

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!