Wednesday 28 August 2013

Introduction part Deux

Hello!
I am sister number two, Kayla!!
Twenty-two (though on a roller coaster of maturity level - HAHA!), in Calgary, Alberta

My tea obsession started when I was quite young (I honestly can't remember the exact age) with your average pekoe with cream and sugar kind of thing... I would spend my entire allowance on boxes of tea, and whenever my family went out for Chinese/Vietnamese food, I would get my own pot! My mother and English neighbours are ENTIRELY to blame.

The love has now grown in to quite an obsession since so many different options have become available, thanks to the marvelous realization by the world that TEA. IS. AMAZING. And I have certainly taken advantage of it. I'm a sucker for DavidsTea, and that is where all of my money seems to disappear to every pay cheque. And I can live with that ;)

Organic, non-organic, full of fake flavouring junk - I DON'T CARE! I love it all (if it tastes good). No bias or "tea-snobbery" here!
(but I AM biased against coffee - bleck!)

I can't wait to share the love of tea with you.
Brace yourselves as my non-biological tea-sister and I take you on a crazy ride!


BRING ON THE TEA!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!