Wednesday 28 August 2013

An Introduction

Hey All!

My name is Laura, I am one of the Tea Sisters! I'm 22, from Calgary, AB.

My tea addiction is fairly recent, and started with Mother's Little Helper from DavidsTea. (which is a great sleep aid by the way, but more on that in a later post). From that point on, I've been hooked.
To be honest, I'm sure I've spent over $300.00 CAD in the past year on tea (and tea products, like tins). It's the free S&H with the purchase of over $50.00 CAD that gets me every time...almost.

With my Tea Sister Kayla, we'll be exploring the joys of tea, both hot and cold, tea pops, and tea mixes. Does the tea follow through with it's benefits? Does it taste good? Follow the brewing instructions to the T, or have fun and go your own way? That's what we'll be finding out.

Some of our posts will be on the same tea, in the same ways (or different, who knows!) but, then you get two different points of view! Lucky you!

That's all from me for now!

Skål (the old Norse toast)
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!